iOS is a mobile operating system run by Apple Inc. that won’t require any introduction. This highly advanced operating system is installed on millions of devices worldwide and the fame of iOS keeps on increasing. The top-notch iOS platform lets designers design top-quality designs for creating most interactive mobile apps for the iPhones, iPods, and iPads. Initially, iOS was planned for compact sized devices having small screens and the applications were built using programming languages C and C++. For designing new age applications for iPads, and iPhones, designers need to have a proper collection of tools to take your iOS application to a new level. In this blog, you will get a list of free iOS application designing tools.
Free iOS Application Designing Tools:
These applications help users change basic sketches built on paper into amazing prototypes that let you demo your app ideas and help you share it with your team-mates.
- It is well-suited with .psd files, so there is no requirement to amend your designs before uploading. It notably reduces testing time spent on changes, important since it updates them in the background.
- On a web browser, you can test your prototype by imitating the device so you see it in its natural form.
- This prototyping tool comprises of fading and custom animations between screens, for the most naturalistic prototyping experience.
InVision is one more free mobile and web prototyping tool accessible to iOS and Android platforms. This tool allows the user to do commenting, along with status updates and notification features, so every member of a team can see where the project is at without having to ask.
- It helps to do the collaboration in real time with team members, so all team-mates can meet up online and work on a project simultaneously if an issue comes up.
- It comprises full design tools with real-time collaboration features, so it actually provides perfect real-time experience.
- And possibly the best feature, it has version-related controls, whenever you accidentally make any amendment that you should not have, or when you want to get back any old design concept.
PopApp is amazing and exceptional because it begins with photographs of your hand-made app sketches and joins them together on your device. You are not limited by what the application can make visually, but then the drawn prototype can work on any machine.
If you want an application for motivation, just go for Laudable Apps. They show you top 7 iOS designs and also basic design examples available so that you can use tremendous design patterns in your next application.
By using tools provided in the list of free iOS application designing tools, a designer can enhance a design up to a new level. And with this, we can provide a great user experience to our customers.