All of us would have probably come in contact Photoshop and wanted to create animated GIF on the internet for our purposes. In this blog, you will read about how to create animated GIF. So, what is animated GIF? It is an image file that includes the animated images, which seem like that image is moving. Basically, it is a combination of a still image and a video. The best part when you need to create animated GIF’s is that they are not very hard to create and also it’s a new way to capture the viewer’s attention. If you are interested in knowing how to create animated GIF, follow the mentioned tips.
How to create animated GIF in easy steps?
- Create a new project, to create go to File->New->select your project size-> click create.
- Create a layer for each frame & also name your layers so you can keep track of them easily while making your GIF. Every layer will have its own frame. Make sure that each frame should be on a new layer whether you are arranging still pictures or drawing an animation by hand.
- Now open your timeline window from window menu bar.
- In the Timeline window that has opened, click “Create Frame Animation.” This will place your every layer into a new frame.
- After the placing, every layer into a new frame, Now select how long ur first frame should appear before switching to the next frame. Likewise, select your every next frame and set their ending frame position by dragging them. Remember do not touch the frame which does not require animation.
- After finishing the positioning of required frames, select from the toolbar how many times you’d like it to loop.
- Now preview your GIF by pressing the play icon once before exporting.
- Once its animated according to your expectation, Save it and Export it in GIF format.
Your Gif is ready to post.
If you are interested in GIF making, have an access to Photoshop and a few minutes to spare, you can create your animated GIF in no time.