Here is a list of a few essential tools for designers that will be helpful to enhance your skills.
- GoVisually-one of the best way to collect client feedback for your projects.
- Redpen- The fastest Feedback tool, Drag and drop your design and invite your friends.
- Wake- Share, review and discuss design among your team, Airbnb use it.
- BounceApp- A fun and easy way to share ideas on any website.
- Marqueed- Mark-Up and discuss images online. Pretty useful for Photoshop.
- CageApp- A unique dashboard to collaborate with teams and clients.
- Invision- A simple prototyping and collaboration tool for designers
- LingoApp- Build and share libraries of visual assets with your entire team. For Mac only.
- ColorHunt- Browse through thousand of four-color combinations until you find the right one.
- ColorZilla- Super convenient extension to pick color from a web page.
- Pictaculous- Upload your images and get a compatible color palette.
- TinEye- Determine your colors and search images with the perfect color combinations.
- Colocious- Press the space bar and generate the new color. Amusing and useful.
- PaletteGenerator- Generates a color palette for any image you find on the web.
- Dribbble- The place where designers share their most dazzling assets.
- Muzli- All the design inspirations you need straight in every new tab (its a browser extension).
- Awwwards- Recognises the talents and effort of the best designers, developers, and agencies.
- Design aspirations- Pinterest -style board of high-level design inspirations to share.
- Design Your Trust- the Collective blog full of design portfolio and architectural inspirations.
- One Page Love- An original showcase of elegant one-page websites.
- Material Up- Curates the best design material available online every day.
- Really Good Emails- Catalogue of well-designed emails to inspire you when building your newsletter.
- Site See- a Curated gallery of beautiful, Modern, Websites from all around the world.
- Mobile Patterns- Learn how to overcome UX flows for your mobile app.