3 Best Tools for Creating Explainer Videos
Explainer videos are great for websites and mobile apps. Apart from boosting the existing user interface, it also adds to the enhanced user experience. A lot of video enthusiast whom I have come across share varied experience about the tools used by them for creating explainer videos for websites.
There are numerous advantages of animated explainer videos. Some of the main applications include Online Marketing, websites, E-commerce etc. Such videos actually serve the purpose of quality content and can be a useful alternative to the text-based content.
Here, I list out 5 most popular and handy tools to help you create explainer videos of your need.
- Powtoon is one of the great tools to upgrade with if you are tired of usual powerpoint presentations.
- Free and paid; PowToon is an intuitive tool that allows you to create awesome animated videos.
- Moreover, it is very easy to use and you don’t need video editing expertise to create explainer videos or short videos.
- Powtoon consists of some really cool templates that let you create amazingly high-quality animations.
- Features like “drag and drop” makes Powtoon a very simple tool that does not require any technical knowledge to work with.
Must Read: How to Create Animated Explainer Videos?
- Having 5 different styles of video and about 120 different types of animations, Animaker is one of the popular names that can help you make really creative explainer videos for your varied need.
- This Do-It-Yourself software is also to use. Similar to the Powtoon, Animaker is equally easy-to-use.
- The typography & infographic template options available in Animaker can be really handy a tool for content marketing.
- Claimed to be “The World’s Simplest Video Maker”, Biteable is one of those popular explainer video making tools that really stands out. Its main advantage is the light and minimal design.
- The free version of Biteable is sufficient to create awesome explainer videos.
- It also lets you create HD quality explainer videos to publish directly to YouTube.
- However, the free version leaves a watermark. To remove the watermark and download your creations, you need to have a premium account that costs $99 USD/year.
The Bottom Line
Explainer videos are great for your business and website needs. Creating an explainer video using presentation tools is an ideal way to go. However, the tools discussed above allow you to create stunning videos with so many built in assets that can help you create videos easily using drag and drop features. If you are looking for something with professional look and feel, spending few bucks on these tools is not a bad idea.